Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break California Trip

Unfortunately my spring break didn't match up with any other schools in the state besides the other community colleges. I was pretty mad when I found this out because I knew it would ruin my california plans. Instead of calling off the trip I just decided to not go to class on wednesday or thursday haha its one of the advantages of college. So Wednesday morning Caleb, Britt, Nick, and myself headed for the west coast. We decided to drive up through San Diego first to skate some spots down in that area instead of heading straight to newport. We ate at Hodads in Ocean Beach and then headed to this amazing spot I'v always wanted to shoot at. Britt was able to get a few tricks on this steep bank to ledge 
Britt Front Smith
Britt 5-O
After we got the photos we all hung out on the beach for a little bit before heading to Newport. I got a few photos of the setting sun

Buddyz in del mar
buddyzz shot!

Del Mar Beach Edit
.
NIck Del Mar Beach Sunset
.
Del Mar Beach Sunset
.

The trip wasn't as productive as I had hoped it would be as far as getting some epic photos but It's all good, can't stress the small stuff. The Trip was a lot of fun, every skate trip is fun regardless of the number of photos I get. Hanging out in California for a few days with some of my closest friends was a lot of fun and I had an great time. I shot a few more photos but I'm not sure what I want to do with them yet. If nothing happens Ill throw them up here.
Zac Back Noseblunt
.
Chris Weigele Swith Back Tail

.
Most people know that I plan on moving to California this summer. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous to move out on my own. When I was in California over the break I got to look at where I'll be calling home in a few short months...here it is haha. Its gonna be a trip for sure. No matter what the living arrangement is Im gonna be living my dream: living on the beach in southern California and I'm really looking forward to it. Here Is a group shot from my future house after a mini ramp sessions the during the first nights stay.

Everyone in Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers