Friday, May 29, 2009

My very own website....I feel so professional now.

I forgot to throw a link to my website up here. Its been done now for a few weeks. Macky did an awesome job and I'm pretty happy with it. 

Here's the link


Staff infection and California move update.... 
Well my foot is responding to the antibiotics and is continuing to get better. The doctor said that I most likely got the infection from a dirty shower in California and that the lifestyle I was living in out there most likely caused this. I might end staying in Arizona until we have a definite house/apartment to move into. I'm very lucky that I was able to meet up with my parents in San Diego because if I would have let this infection go untreated any longer it could have been really really bad. Anyways, check out my website and let me know what you think...I'm really happy with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers