Saturday, August 8, 2009

Newly Published Photo

Just got this photo of Josiah published in Concrete. I shot this during the weekend of the Phoenix AM when he was in town. I really had no idea who he was at the time but now he is blowing up. Check out his stuff on the berrics.com, he kills it. He is also a super nice dude and I'm glad I had the opportunity to shoot photos with him.


21282957

Josiah  Gatlyn Tre Flip Fakie
He posted something on facebook the other day saying that people were complaining about his tre flips and how they are "over steezed." I heard a few kids at the skate park saying that as well. I honestly don't know how you can hate on this tre flip.....its perfect. I mean come on, spread eagle, one foot catch tre flips are the best thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. ho can this be oversteezed? this is fucking perfect. those juveniles are retarded and dont know fucking shit about skateboarding.

    ReplyDelete

Followers