Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well, summer is over

I'm pretty bummed to be starting school on Monday. This was probably one of the best summers of my life. I got to spend two and a half months living in California and then another month doing nothing besides hanging out with friends back home. I got to meet and shoot photos with some of my favorite professional skaters. It was a great summer and it sucks that it has to end. Oh well, I guess its back to the grind.

"they don't call it the grind for nothing...If it was easy, everybody would be doing it" - Eggy

I was pretty stoked when I found out that Chris took a week off of tour and came back to AZ. I knew we would get to shoot some good photos so I was hyped. We woke up way to early yesterday to go out and try to shoot something. We ended up at the wedge and Chris proceeded to back tail this super tall rail. It was the first photo I shot in a month and it felt really good.
Chris Weigele Back Tail Wedge Long Rail

Chris-Back-Tail-Wedge-Guard-Rail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers