Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some sequences from the night

The tour just ended last week and all the guys are back in town for a little bit. I was pretty hyped to see everyone again and shoot some sequences. Hopefully I'll be back in California soon enough so I can meet up with everyone and shoot more.

I have another blog as well. Everyone seems to be using "tumblr" blogs now so I decided to make one. Ill keep this one going for now because the link is on my site and I don't know how to change it. Anyways, here is the link to my new blog so check it out!

http://steviedphoto.tumblr.com/



Chris-Weigele-Foot-Plant-Wearhouse


Chris-Weigele-Pop-Shuv-Nose-Grind


Chris-Weigele-Swith-Tre-Flip-To-Regs



Eggy-Blunt-Fakie-Through-The-Door


Davey-Double-Flip-Boardslide



Eric-Ollie-Elliot-Gap-To-Slam

Eric decided to ollie 5 feet past the gap and slam super hard into the bank. I warned him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers