After taking a semester off from photo I decided to sign up for the advanced class. It seemed pretty cool and I was missing the dark room. I basically get a whole semester to work on one final project. For my final I decided to do a series of skate shots with a corresponding lifestyle photo of the skater. I was pretty hyped on the idea and was really stoked to go shoot. Well, after getting my first roll back I realized this is going be harder than I thought. I need 20 perfect prints (10 skate shots and 10 lifestyles) by the first week in May. I was hoping to have britt and eric's skate shots out of the way after this weekend but I'm not all hyped on these shots. Ughhh this is going to stressful
I really want to shoot this on some slide film
- Weekend stuff
- Me and zak Shreddddddddding so hard
- Rainy days are the worst
- Derek was shreding on Monday
- This photo project is going be harder then I thoug...
- Eric Broke Off
- Couldn't be more hyped!
- Lazy Sunday
- I'm surprised we made it to a spot today. After si...
- I found a roll of film under my dresser the other ...
- ▼ February (11)