I found my dad's 35mm that he used in college a few months ago. I love taking it places with me and shooting pointless photos. I'm just to lazy to go get a battery so I have to guess on the exposures. Its more fun that way I think. Here are some photos from this past month.
Lyndsay and I had a picnic on the salt river on Valentines day. It was
pretty cool. She wouldn't let me shoot any pictures of her though so I
had to snap one when she wasn't looking.
For some reason me nick and eric thought it would be fun to go mountain
biking one morning. It was fun for the first 5 minutes and then it got
super sketchy. I don't think I'll be doing that again
ohh soo typical
Goodbye Brody, I wont miss you at all. Sister is moving out
in a few weeks and taking broad and his annoying bark with
her : )
- Some shots from the past few weeks
- Got some film back today
- First day of spring break
- Shot a junior golf tournmanet this weekend
- My sister got married yesterday
- I haven't been so hyped on a roll of film in a whi...
- Backyard pools are the best!
- Caleb is shreddddding lately
- Old photo
- Slide film : )
- Metering photos is overrated
- ▼ March (11)