Monday, March 1, 2010

Metering photos is overrated

I found my dad's 35mm that he used in college a few months ago. I love taking it places with me and shooting pointless photos. I'm just to lazy to go get a battery so I have to guess on the exposures. Its more fun that way I think. Here are some photos from this past month.
Lyndsay Valentines day
Lyndsay and I had a picnic on the salt river on Valentines day. It was
pretty cool. She wouldn't let me shoot any pictures of her though so I
had to snap one when she wasn't looking.

eric nick south mountain
For some reason me nick and eric thought it would be fun to go mountain
biking one morning. It was fun for the first 5 minutes and then it got
super sketchy. I don't think I'll be doing that again

Shoes
ohh soo typical

eric d

sean double set

everyone at the spot

broady
Goodbye Brody, I wont miss you at all. Sister is moving out
in a few weeks and taking broad and his annoying bark with
her : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers