Sunday, August 15, 2010

The rest of the trip..

I love having a desktop but I was really wishing I had a laptop in Portland. Stayed up pretty late last night
editing the rest of the photos from the trip. It was such a rad week. I haven't ever been up to Oregon or
Washington. I was constantly blown away by the awesomeness of those places. Always nice and cool, always
epic scenery, and always buttery waterfalls. Super stoked on the trip. Here are most of the photos I shot.

*I have a grip of film to develop this week. Should be up soon



IMG_1367



Snoqualime Falls



IMG_1731



IMG_1522






Seattle Skyline


IMG_1558


Mike Shooting Washington Coast


Hoh Forest Waterfall


IMG_1603

Nick pushing in Washington


Mike on the Ferry


IMG_1582


IMG_1672



IMG_1579

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers