Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Old photo of Eggy Boy

I shot this photo probably a year ago. I was really bummed when I got these slides back. Its such an epic looking spot but so hard to shoot. It was really difficult setting up my flashes around this spot. There was a grip of people walking to my left and water all around me. One of my flashes almost got knocked in the water and I almost got seriously injured shooting this haha. Those big pillars lined the right side of me which made any other angle than the one I shot nearly impossible. I would like to back and try to shoot something better but who knows. I suck

I would like to know what you guys think though. Please, let me know.

Eggy lost three boards in the Pacific Ocean trying this.



Eggy Boy Front 180 Dock Gapsmall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers